First, make sure your Dexcom is sharing glucose data with Apple Health.
Then, make sure that you’ve given Quin permission to access data from Apple Health.
- Go to the Apple Health app
- Tap Browse on the bottom bar
- Tap on Vitals (you may need to scroll down to get to it)
- Tap on Blood Glucose
- Tap on Data Sources and Access (you will need to scroll down to get to it)
- Ensure that Quin has read access using the toggle.
The below video covers these steps:
Here's an article from Dexcom on how to share your glucose data.